The Flash

Roller Coaster Wooden Coaster Riverside Amusement Park rides
Demolished

About

One of two large wooden coasters added in 1919 when the Riverside Exhibition Company modernised the park. It ran the length of the park's remaining life; a 1926 photograph shows it flanking the caterpillar ride alongside the Thriller, and the skeletons of both coasters stood on the abandoned midway until the site was cleared in 1978.

Timeline

  1. Closed

    1970

  2. Opened

    1919